Maintenance performs the installation, trouble shooting and repair of electrical and mechanical systems, pipe fitting, plumbing, electrical, welding and hydraulics.
Essential job functions
- Trouble shoot, maintain and repair all types of production machinery, equipment and the facilities.
- Perform electrical trouble shooting.
- Perform maintenance on equipment.
- Modify and fabricate equipment using welder, cutting torches, and other equipment.
- Keep equipment, maintenance shop in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ensures operation of electrical systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance following manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications; troubleshooting.
- Repairs electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, variable frequency drives, PLC, faulty wiring; inspecting and testing malfunctioning machinery.
- Maintains parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Maintain accurate and complete records, documenting all work performed using maintenance recordings.
- BS Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and 3-5 years of hands-on experience.
- General mechanical, industrial, hydraulic, and pneumatic knowledge.
- Flexibility to work with production personnel and others.
- Own hand tools and appropriate storage for the tools of the trade.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems as needed.
- Troubleshoots and repairs production machinery and other electrical equipment using a variety of test equipment such as oscilloscope and multi-meter.
- Installs, operates and maintains electrical that is standard to the industry.
- Responsible for upkeep of electronic maintenance system including preventive maintenance programs on designated pieces of equipment.
- Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed to include pipe fitting and carpentry functions.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Special projects or assignments as needed.
- Must know electrical testing equipment and, provable training in industry standards NEC Lock out/Tag out.
- Strong knowledge of: Industrial electrical and electronics; PLC programming and troubleshooting: Equipment installation and maintenance; Tools, and Safety Regulations.
- The ability to do work autonomously, however mostly working as part of a team; confident in developing relationships at various levels.
- Ability to think on feet; work under pressure, be flexible and navigate through customer expectations and material planning/resource issues.
- Committed to conduct all work in a safe manner.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand tools, power tools, welder, and other tools as required.
- Work in accordance with OSHA and Majilite safety policies and procedures.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration