ACEINNA is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team! As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex embedded platform software based on ARM architecture, compliant to automotive and industrial standards and frameworks. In this position, you will be working closely with the Algorithm, Firmware, and Hardware Development and System Integration teams.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development for complex real-time embedded systems as well as hands-on experience debugging complex systems and board bring-up
- Strong software development skills focused on best practices including object-oriented design, modularity, extensibility, reusability, and maintainability
- 5+ years of experience with developing software for ARM based single and multi-core processors
- Proficiency in embedded programming languages such as C/C++, Python
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs
- Solid experience with algorithm design/porting for embedded systems
- Working knowledge of peripherals and interfaces e.g., CAN, SPI, UART, I2C, USB, Ethernet etc.
- Experience using industry standard development tools e.g., IDEs, tool chains, configuration management etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce complete and clear technical software documentation and manage version control
- Experience with hardware testing/debugging tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and software debuggers, emulators, bug tracking systems, modeling/verification tools
- Experience with scripting tools to optimize software development, testing and verification
- Master?s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- A proven track record of developing and delivering AUTOSAR compliant software for embedded systems and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool
- Experience designing complex fault-tolerant software safety systems, and designing in accordance to industry standard specifications (ISO26262, ASPICE, SOTIF etc.)
- ACEINNA is a visionary, innovative, fast growing, energetic, and technology-driven company. Our passion is to create winning products, provide customer satisfaction, generate financial return to our investors, and offer a rewarding and exciting work platform for our employees. If you love technology, creativity, innovation, and teamwork, this is a place for you. Learn more about ACEINNA at www.ACEINNA.com.
How To Apply
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org