- Assists in planning and carrying out recreational programs, group activities, special entertainment, special holiday events and religious activities.
- Works with volunteer groups.
- Relays any problems that may arise and communicates ideas that may benefit the residents and their environment.
- Document activity participation in medical record as required in Care Tracker interface.
- Assists in recruiting, training and developing programs for volunteers or special-interest groups and develops appropriate working relationships.
- Assists in development and cultivation of working relationships with church, civic and government agencies having special interest in the facility.
- Demonstrate dependability, honesty and industriousness and follow Employee Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Policies.
EDUCATION: Must have completed high school. Graduation from a junior college or college is desirable.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Special training in recreational planning and development desirable or two years of experience working in a recreational program. Dementia training strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Good physical and mental health. Finger and hand dexterity to handle and manipulate instruments and equipment. Visual and auditory acuity. Must be able to lift a minimum of fifteen (15) lbs., and be able to carry objects. Must be able to push and pull, and continuously walk, sit and stand. Must be able to turn, crouch, kneel, stoop, bend below waist, and reach above shoulder height as tasks dictate. Must use good body mechanics.
How To Apply
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org