Fallon Health’s Summit ElderCare
Job Order #: 18642219
Lowell, MA 01854
40 hours per week
Brief Summary of Purpose:
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for oversight of daily operations related to the medical clinical and ADHC. Oversees implementation of discipline specific policies and procedures.
Supervises and directs Medical Assistants and Health Aides
Possesses nursing assessment skills, ability to work within an interdisciplinary team model and knowledge of the nursing care planning process. Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills. IV skills recommended but not essential. Functions independently in the day-to-day management of the clinical needs of participants and the operations of the PACE center clinic utilizing Fallon Health and Summit ElderCare policies and procedures, leadership guidance and program goals in the decision-making process.
Independent action: Functions independently in the day-to-day management of the clinical needs of participants and the operations of the PACE center clinic utilizing FCHP and Summit ElderCare policies and procedures.
- Exceptional high pay!!!
- Great Benefits - including very affordable Health Insurance!
- 23 days of PTO - and - an additional 12 Holidays
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- No Nights - No Weekends
- No Holidays!
- 8-5 standard schedule!
- The only on-call is a low-volume weekend rotation - every three months - spread across all the other Nurses!
- Collaborative and supportive full-team approach to our care model!
- Some wonderful relationships established with the member participants you care for!
- And.... many, many more benefits
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing License/Certifications: Licensed as an RN in Massachusetts
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
1081 Varnum Ave
Lowell, MA 01854
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Per Diem Position
- Major Medical
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability Leave
- Long Term Disability Leave
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852