Do you love babysitting but would like to explore a more formal teaching opportunity? Are you home from college for the summer and looking to work with little ones while you are on break? Are you enrolled in a technical high school and interested in Early Education & Care? Little Sprouts may be a great fit for you!
Little Sprouts is currently seeking a Seasonal Support Educator to join our team in Lowell! Little Sprouts is a network of 39 preschools and early learning centers across New England. We prioritize employee experience and the total well-being of our teachers and leaders.
Our school director in Lowell carries more than 16 years of leadership experience and is a trusted and dedicated mentor.
A Typical Day Looks LIke:
- Eight-hour shift-we will work with your scheduling needs!
- Following and maintaining all state-mandated COVID precautions and policies for early learning centers.
- Designated 30-minute to one-hour break per shift.
- Following a set classroom schedule that helps children establish healthy eating, sleeping, and bathroom routines.
- Working in close contact with school colleagues.
- Assisting in implementing and evolving our Budding Scholars? curriculum.
- Demonstrate kindness and respect for self, others, and our community-at-large.
- Open to learning about play-based learning approaches and social-emotional education.
- Demonstrate a passion for Early Education & Care!
- Adhere to all MA Public Health and Child Care Regulations
- Authorize state-required background check and CORI.
- Act as mandated reporter, both on and off-campus.
- Help ensure classroom environments adhere to NAEYC?s Anti-Bias Early Education.
- Ability to stand, move, run, and play for the majority of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds multiple times a day.
- Pay rate in the range of $16.40-$18.95.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement and coaching.
Little Sprouts LLC is a subsidiary of Babilou Family, a global network of 1,100 early education and child care centers. Little Sprouts LLC provides award-winning early education and child care across 39 New England schools. Through the experience and talents of nearly 900 early education professionals and in partnership with nearly 4,000 families, we are on a meaningful journey to create optimal learning spaces where children ages 0-5 can learn, grow, and thrive.
Our teams, whether at our home office or inside our schools, are change makers ? they inspire, create, model, and most importantly make this a great place to work. At Little Sprouts, LLC we are consistently recruiting, retaining, and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the diversity within the communities in which we operate. Our focus on equity and inclusion allows us to develop a broader scope of ideas and approaches, offering a collaborative and dynamic educational experience for the youngest members of society.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration