SLS Fitness Strength and Conditioning Center is growing! SLS is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist/Strength and Conditioning Coach to join our team! SLS has a wonderful community of staff and team members with a great company culture. SLS offers a unique approach to fitness with a holistic whole body wellness' fitness philosophy that has been effective for the past 10 years.
SLS prides itself in being a place for everyone. Programming includes kids boxing, jiu jitsu, middle schools strength & conditioning, Phoenix cancer program, Rock Steady Boxing for Parkinson's, Pre/Post Natal, 65+ and everyone in between. SLS also manages several corporate fitness centers in the area.
The candidate must enjoy working in a team centered environment, possess a passion for helping others, and share a holistic fitness philosophy.
Experience, Knowledge, Education
- Licensed Physical Therapist- License must be current
- Certified Personal Trainer/Strength and Conditioning Coach- Certification must be current
- Current CPR certification
- Basic Computer skills
- Experience working with groups and 1:1 Clients
- Very good organizational skills
- This particular role is to bridge the gap for those individuals finishing their physical therapy to return to an exercise program in a safe effective way in a gym setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work 1:1 with clients and groups.
- Coach may be responsible for working with our Rock Steady Boxing Parkinson?s Members
- and Members in our Phoenix Cancer program.
- Demonstrate the ability to create safe and effective programming for clients and groups.
- Ability to gain and retain personal training clientele
- Ability to create a great experience in group classes, maintain high participation each week
- Coach may be responsible for teaching group classes at corporate sites.
- Provide members and guests with five star customer service that enhances their sense of belonging and community within the club;
- Work in partnership with the other members of the SLS team and contribute to the efficient running of the day-to-day operations of the department and club.
- Attend meetings and seminars as required by company management
- Must be available to work early mornings, evenings and some weekends.
- Hours can be flexible and there is opportunity for growth.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration