Brooks is a growing, fast-paced technology leader of automation solutions which support the dynamic and expanding semiconductor and life sciences lab markets. At Brooks, new ideas, technologies, and ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and collaborate with one another to achieve new heights. We are looking for a finance leader and partner as we accelerate our growth journey. This position will contribute toward Brooks' growth and value creation as a member of the Automation leadership, reporting to the VP Business Finance.
What you'll do:
This position will be the financial executive and a key member of our Automation management team providing leadership in financial performance management, operational linkage to financial results, financial policy, continuous process improvement, and strategies that ensure financial stability and optimal business profitability.
Finance & Accounting Leadership
* Business partner to General Manager of the Automation business segment, responsible for driving strategy and operational plans for value creation.
* Own operational finance performance management to include budgeting, forecasting, analysis, risk and opportunity assessments.
* Manage key spending decisions including Capital, Engineering, Opex, and Inventory.
* Engage, lead, and development a globally dispersed cross functional Finance team
* M&A support, including due diligence and integration. Utilize and build skills to assist in driving this strategy.
* Work with the Financial Reporting and Accounting teams to achieve process improvements with an emphasis on achieving best in class process cycle times, reliable reporting, and effective information.
* Provide support to Financial Reporting & Accounting functions for external reporting, as well as Board and Board Committee meetings and reviews.
* As a Business Partner to the Automation segment leadership, contribute to formulating and executing strategic and operational plans. Identify both long term and short term risks and opportunities to achieve goals.
* Identify and report on
* Help bring alignment across the organization through clarity of the key business drivers and the impact of each function on these drivers. Act as a sounding board to business leaders on the financial and strategic prudence of their business plans.
* Collaborate with the business team in customer negotiations and provide guidance on revenue recognition and project profitability.
* Identify and drive programs to drive improvements in financial results including gross margin and SG&A productivity initiatives.
* Provide strategic insight to integrating recently acquired business units. Lead the finance and back-office integration efforts.
What you'll bring:
* Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting, with MBA and/or CPA preferred.
* A minimum 10 - 12 Years' experience in global financial leadership positions
* Financial understanding of operational business drivers of financial performance
* Analytical capability to extract insights, and formulate actionable plans
* Success working across matrixed management functions and building collaborative
* A track record of leadership including communication at all levels of the organization i.e. staff, operations, CEO office
* Ability to travel monthly to h
To view the full job description please use the link below.
How To Apply