Nova Biomedical is hiring a Group Leader, Meter Manufacturing in our Lexington Road, Billerica, MA facility. The Group Leader will oversee and report on the activities of all manufacturing personnel in the Point of Care Meter Manufacturing department, control all the documentation from processing work orders to final release, and monitor training level & requirements of Operators & tasks, respectively and ensure up-to-date training.
- Provide all the Work Order documentation necessary for Device History Records
- Release product to QC, post work orders using SAP, and move defective material to MRB
- Maintain Training Records
- See that cross-training is sufficient to cover all areas of the department
- Maintain files for Software, MVs, ECOs, APs, TPs, and Drawings
- Ensure ECO's and MV's are implemented as required, and purge obsolete documents from Production
- Communicate changes and problems to all necessary personnel
- Ensure that rules of the department are being followed, and ensure labels are adequately stocked and order per release sheets as necessary
Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with SAP and BPCS
- Understanding of QSM requirements (e.g., ISO 9001)
- Understanding of Blood Borne Pathogen safety requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and very well-organized
- Highly detail oriented
- The ability to lead and train others to be successful
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- The ability to work independently, with little to no supervision
Education/Experience: High school diploma, or equivalent. Minimum 3 years in manufacturing or production; with 1 year in a leadership role.
At Nova Biomedical, we practice our core values of mutual respect, honesty, and integrity throughout the company. With a strong sense of family in the workplace, we are proud that one third of all our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration