Sales Support Associate-Billerica, MA, Temp to Perm
Full time DOE $55K to $60K or Part-time $25-30 per hour -Onsite Only/Not Remote Work
Sales Support Associate and this position involves working in a high energy, dynamic, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering best-in-class support. This individual will be responsible for ensuring each transaction is processed within company?s guidelines, values, and customer specifications. Being able to respond to customer and sales inquiries and resolve issues promptly, competently, and professionally is key to this position. Inside Sales Support:
- Verifying customer order details to sales quotes, company policies, and approved terms prior to accepting.
- Confirming receipt of new orders, change orders, and customer pull-ins.
- Confirm sales orders match purchase orders and all domestic & international logistics details are properly added.
- Enter new orders, change orders and in a timely manner into ERP software, including all updates due to material delays.
- Assist in developing an activity report for REPS and Partners on a bi-weekly basis.
- Target, reach out old dormant customers with company?s updates and brochures as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested. Customer Support:
- Communication with customers and co-workers regarding daily shipment details.
- Maintain customer and government portals as required.
- Responsive to customer issues and providing proper return material authorizations when needed.
- Update customers on various statuses (delivery, inventory levels, etc.).
- Create monthly sales reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Required Qualifications & Skills When considering candidates, we seeks highly motivated, dedicated individuals willing to learn and grow. In return, we offer the opportunity and resources to advance your career. Having the following qualifications and abilities will help you succeed in this role:
- Equivalent experience/combined education, with at least 1-2 years preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office capabilities, especially Word and Excel.
- ERP Software knowledge
- Must work well in a team environment but be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 401(k) & with company matching contribution.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Personnel Time Off, PTO (Sick and Vacation) days.
- 10 Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus/Incentive Pla
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration