At MedAcuity, we work at the intersection of healthcare, technology and innovation in partnership with MedTech companies and innovators to develop custom software for their next-generation software-driven medical devices and solutions. We are looking for a Software Architect who wants to apply their exceptional technical skillset and problem-solving acumen to develop innovative, secure, safe and reliable software to support the product development needs of our MedTech clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and facilitating the proper design and implementation of complex software and software / hardware integrated systems for cutting-edge medical technology products. You will be relied upon to interface with clients and represent MedAcuity to support seamless, client-based software development projects.
Together, we're pioneering the future of science by developing Software products and solutions that enable our partner teams to help save lives.
- Define enterprise application system roadmaps and associated processes that support
business imperatives such as growth, simplification, cost productivity, mergers, acquisitions,
system vitality, and quality improvements.
- Support enterprise standards around data management, system integration, and
- Expertise designing secure software systems based on industry-specific specifications and
standards, such as ISO 13485 and ISO 14971.
- Apply knowledge and experience to ensure standard as well as ?Out of the Box? functionality is
leveraged wherever possible.
- Provide original concepts, design new solutions, and innovate where there is no existing
- Produces documented business application and system processes.
- Work across multiple projects and systems to develop, communicate, and mentor others on
design, implementation standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- 15+ years? progressive experience working on large-scale software projects?designing and
implementing software applications.
- In-depth experience developing software in multiple languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Ruby;
and COTS / Open-Source Libraries.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and ITIL.
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence outcomes and organize teams to attain shared
- Expertise in highly regulated environments, preferably in the medical device space with an
understanding of standard development practices including ISO 13485 and ISO 14971.
- Recent experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Significant experience serving in a customer-facing capacity.
- Constant learner, appetite to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable, or equivalent technical work experience
Applicants for employment at MedAcuity, LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-related identity/appearance, pregnancy, age, genetic information, national origin, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran or membership in the uniformed services, physical or mental disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
MedAcuity is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration