Responsible for performing all general maintenance work as assigned by the Maintenance Manager, including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, automated equipment repair, pump repair, pipe fitting, safety inspections and equipment preventative maintenance.
Summary of essential job functions
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as scheduled
- Perform emergency repairs in breakdown situations
- Trouble-shoot & diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test equipment and make
necessary adjustments on electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Maintain accurate and complete records, documenting all work performed
- Install, repair, rebuild, adjust and maintain machinery and equipment used in production which
may involve the dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of parts.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
- Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed to include pipe fitting and carpentry
- Required continued education, or other trade/mechanical education or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical ability, able to take basic electrical and mechanical principals and apply to
hands on situations.
- Computer knowledge and ability to learn various software such as, E-Maintenance.
- Lockout Tagout experience.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to
coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Solid work ethic, ensuring a safe, clean work environment with a strong focus on quality and
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration