Schedule: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Rotational Weekend
The ACCS Housing Coordinator promotes community integration and independence among adults with psychiatric conditions by assisting with identifying, accessing, and maintaining suitable housing. The ACCS Housing Coordinator will work to with each Person Served to ensure housing support is expedient and will do so by developing and maintaining relationships with local property managers, landlords, housing authorities.
In the role you will use recovery-oriented, person-centered approach to help Person Served throughout the process of securing and/or maintaining housing. You will also provide outreach services to each Person Served whether they currently reside in shelters, on the street, in temporary housing/respite or residential Group Living environments to identify their housing needs and preferences.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as
well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30
hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
(no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional,
voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
o 15 days of Vacation per year
o 11 Paid Holidays
o 10 Sick Days per year
o 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie
tickets and more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree in mental health, social
services, or business is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with people with serious psychiatric conditions preferred.
- Experience managing affordable housing and or housing supports preferred.
- Knowledge of housing subsidy programs.
- One year experience in Real Estate brokerage or management preferred.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport PS.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of
- All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI,
driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment
and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration