Schedule: Mon 12p-8p, Tue-Fri 9a-5p; Rotational Weekends
The ACCS Outreach Worker promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions needed to live successfully in the community by working towards life goals. Working alongside a Team LPHA Clinician, ACCS Outreach Worker provides evidenced-based and best practice services and supports to Person Served in the community, in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
In this role you will work with each Person Served to build life skills in the areas of activities of daily living, medication administration, symptom reduction, health and wellbeing, employment, school, socialization, and recreation.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees working 30 hours or more
- 15 days of Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, 10 Sick Days and 3 Personal Days per year (for
employees scheduled for 20 hours or more)
- Education Assistance and Tuition Remission Programs as well as innovative Student Loan
Payment Programs. Employment with Vinfen counts toward your Public Student Loan
- Professional Development programs including year-round online training courses and
opportunities to earn CEUs
- Retirement savings programs, including a fully funded, employer sponsored retirement plan
and an employee funded 403 (b) plan
- Company paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- $500 -- $1,000+ Employee Referral Bonuses with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted memberships, access to wellness programs and
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree in human services,
psychology or a related field is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with adults with psychiatric conditions.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of
- All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI,
driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment
and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration