Kids & Teens Health Supervisor
Middlesex Community College
Job Order #: 20100316
Bedford, MA 01730
32 hours per week
Job Title: College for Kids and Teens Program Health Supervisor
July 8 - August 15, 2024
Monday - Thursday. Approx. 32 hours per week.
Note: Attend a mandatory training prior to the start of the College for Kids and Teens program.
Report to Location: Middlesex Community College, Bedford MA campus.
- Ensure the health and safety of students and staff; provide first aid and dispense medication
- Review student health records for ages 8-18
- Make daily calls to students who are absent
- Communicate specific health needs to parents and staff
- Maintain health records according to Clinical Guidelines for School Nurses
- Participate as a member of an emergency response team that coordinates appropriate action in an emergency
- Provide logistical and programmatic support to instructors in the classroom and on field trips
- Provide administrative assistance when needed
Assistant Director of Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning, Community Education and Training Department.
May also receive direction from program instructors.
Approximately 32 hours per week; 8:30am ¿ 4:30pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Current Massachusetts licensed physician assistant, nurse practitioner, registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, EMT or other first aid credentials
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Experience working with youth programs a plus
- Ability to comprehend and comply with Department of Public Health summer camp regulations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, make sound judgments and adapt to changing schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Has transportation between Bedford and Lowell campuses during posted work hours
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, database and Internet software applications
$25.25 per hour
How To Apply
If interested please email email@example.com for instructions to apply
Address Not Available
Bedford, MA 01730
Per Diem Position
Business Services Rep
107 Merrimack St
Lowell, MA 01852