The Account Executive is responsible for finding, closing, and growing business opportunities, establishing and maintaining strategic and trusted business relationships with new clients, as well as maximizing revenue results. In this capacity, this individual will support current go-to-market strategies and serve as an active and collaborative teammate. In addition, the Account Executive will be held responsible to an annual billings' quota.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships in client companies, to support company growth
and business objectives.
- Meet annual sales objectives /quotas in accordance with your annual commission plan.
- Attend all local and national trade shows and sponsorship events as required and approved by
- Educate leaders to understand and be prepared to take advantage of rapidly evolving trends,
challenges, issues, and opportunities in medical devices and robotics to offer as valuable
comprehensive service solutions to clients.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with appropriate internal / external stakeholders to
maximize sales conversion.
- Embody company values in work performance, decision making, and in all interactions.
- Abide by and ensures compliance with MedAcuity?s policies, including Information Security
and Quality Management Systems.
- This position will involve local Boston area travel and occasional U.S. domestic travel.
- 8+ years of experience developing, selling and growing business.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Comfort and confidence with presenting to all levels within an organization.
- Constructive assertiveness.
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, such as SalesForce.
- Enthusiasm around finding innovate new ways to serve customers.
- Track record of exceeding quota targets in consultative services sales.
- Working appreciation for the importance of applicable regulatory and quality standards, and
procedures for medical device software development such as ISO13485.
- Experience with Strategic Consulting, Software Development, Quality Assurance / Compliance
projects and initiatives in regulated as well as non-regulated environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related discipline, OR relevant
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration