Body Shop Technician
Carlisle Auto Body Co., Inc.
Job Order #: 20292374
Carlisle, MA 01741
40 hours per week
Carlisle Auto Body Co., Inc. has an opening for a full-time Body Shop Technician!
We are a busy, well-established, family owned and operated repair facility that has been in operation for over 40 years. We are looking to expand our team with a highly qualified Body Shop Technician. We are known for high quality work and excellent customer service. We offer a spacious work area, comfortable conditions and are very well organized.
An ideal candidate would be a team player, be organized, have a strong work ethic and the ability to perform quality work. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
Salary range will be negotiated depending on experience. Benefits include paid vacation and sick time.
If this sounds like you, let us know!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform vehicle collision and repair work as outlined with efficiency and accuracy, in
accordance with factory standards.
- Perform all body work including welding, and body alignment procedures.
- Perform frame and unibody repair.
- Communicate with supervisor to obtain all needed parts.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship; perform quality checks.
- Participate in shop sponsored collision and repair training activities and classes.
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift 75 pounds with significant bending, reaching, stooping; normal
vision with excellent hand eye coordination.
- Operate all equipment in Body Shop in a safe and productive manner.
- Maintain work area in an orderly and clean manner
- 5 years' work experience in the auto body repair/painting industry (Minimum Required)
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
- Professional References (will be thoroughly checked)
- Be reliable and available to work M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
673 Bedford Road
Carlisle, MA 01741
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Per Diem Position
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852