Why Choose Us?
Novolex® is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial markets.
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products, our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging initiatives.
How You'll Perform The Role
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
- Watch for pileups or jams that can make the machine to malfunction.
- Assure correct counts in bags and boxes according to job specifications.
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Complete daily production paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
What We Need From You
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
- The commitment to stay safe and to continue to learn and develop.
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by management.
What You'll Get From Us
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in the communities where our employees live and work.
Training and Development:
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills development to advanced education programs, training and development programs and courses are available through Novolex University. Programs include company and industry training curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the organization.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration