Only for the TOP 5% Performers
Bring your exceptional talent to a sales role designed for an A player. If you qualify, you'll join our high-performance, highly compensated sales team. You will be trained then coached to be the authority clearly heads and shoulders above your competition. Very few will ever match your level of expertise or success! We recruit, train, mentor, and compensate talented, hungry folks willing to do whatever it takes to enjoy a rewarding career.
Enjoy the Ride: We are more than exterior restoration experts. GF Sprague is a career-building, good vibe, life-enhancing, positive culture company committed to providing a great experience for our employees and our customers. We practice a fine Life balance of work, play, learn, rest and love what we do.
Consider these Incredible Advantages:
* Stellar Reputation- 52 years of being the Authority in our trades so our designs and craftsmen are always in high demand
* Customer Feedback- 97% customer satisfaction rating"need we say more"
* Leads, Leads, Leads- We've got more leads than we handle.
* Superb Earning Potential- Our Freshmen Reps typically earn over $150k (1st year)
* Excellent Compensation: As an employee, you may qualify for these Benefits: comprehensive affordable medical, life, and disability insurance with the option for dental; 401(k) plan with a company match; a discretionary profit-sharing plan plus a Tropical Vacation
* National Sales Contest- You can earn personal National Awards and Recognition
* Less Time Driving More Time Doing- Most leads are within the metro Boston area.
* Exceptional Support Team- We set you up for success every day
* A True Team Culture- Surround yourself with the "Best in the Business" so it will rub off on you
* Personal and Professional growth-You'll become all that you knew you could be. We'll help you grow with ongoing coaching and training
* Tools of the Trade-You'll be equipped with a pre-loaded sales iPad complete with a full presentation, estimating system plus samples, handouts, satellite house plans, inspection tools, and a well-equipped sales vehicle for use during business hours
* Design-Build- We always Design what we Build and We only Build what we Design. Your offer will be like no other.
* The Fab Lab- The name of our unique "State of the Art" facility where we custom fabricate what you design. Our customers love it!
* Mission-Driven Company- We practice our Mission daily built on 5 simple concepts:
1] Serve customers - they"ll become "Customers for Life"
2] Build reputation - based on "Doing the Right thing"
3] Make money to grow the company, and to reward our employees.
4] Give back -Good Karma! we donate a portion of all profits to worthy charities.
5] Have fun-Wake up looking forward to your day of opportunities. If you enjoy what you do, you'll always do better.
* Experience in exterior restoration in one or more of these: roof, gutter, chimney, window systems
* Strength and agility to handle then climb ladders onto pitched roofs and into tight attic areas
* "The Eyes' to spot problem areas both on the inside and the outside of a building
* Aptitude to learn new design solutions related to leaks, damage, deterioration, or poor design
* Interpersonal and communication skills, including exceptional listening skills
* Comfortable with asking for the order and to close business
* Enjoy meeting new prospects with different personalities and backgrounds
* Ability to quickly build rapport.
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Strong reading, comprehension, writing, verbal, math and computer skills
* Ready, willing, and able to train and transform yourself during an intensive 2-week training Boot Camp
We're always looking for talented people to join our team, whether you're already an 'A' player or have the makings to become one. If you don't yet have the experience, but believe you've got what it takes, we still want to hear from you!
How To Apply
Join us for a Virtual Recruitment event on Tuesday July 13, 2021 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm. Please send resume to email@example.com to be pre-registered.