The Recovery Specialist is responsible for assisting the Clinical Director, Program Manager, and Counselor/Case Managers with the overall work by collaboratively supporting the program?s day-to-day operations.
Multiple Openings both Full and Part Time:
FT 3p-11p Sun - Thurs
FT 3p-11p Fri-Mon
Per Diem Weekends
1. Supervise and monitor the health and safety of clients in the program.
2. Responsible for maintaining the staffing ratio as assigned by the Program Manager; (remaining on-site as directed by supervisor).
3. Attending and participating in weekly clinical and staff meetings, as assigned by the Program Manager.
4. Actively promote recovery
5. Cooperate with clinical staff to ensure effective and efficient programming.
6. Answering telephone.
7. Assist with client needs and daily requirements.
8. Assist with daily operations such as food shopping, meal preparation, monitoring of chores, household tasks.
9. Participate in your performance evaluation with the Program Manager.
10. Have knowledge and understanding of DPH regulations and LHI Policy and Procedure manuals.
11. Responsible for the immediate notification of safety/health/legal issues happening in the program (client or programmatic), including completing an Internal or Critical Incident Report form.
12. Responsible for timely calling out to identified supervisor due to inability to cover the shift.
13. Responsible for completing and authorizing weekly timesheet with your signature to accurately reflect hours worked on shift.
14. Provide Crisis Intervention (client and programmatic issues)
15. Utilizing overdose and prevention training (Narcan) if needed.
16. Other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent professional boundaries
2. Strong verbal & written communication skills
3. Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel and Electronic Health Records.
1. Must be able to sit or stand for an extended period.
2. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
Required education and experience
1. High school diploma or GED minimum requirement.
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the Addiction Recovery or mental health-related field, including internship placement hours.
3. Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to promote recovery.
4. Current CPR certification
If interested please email email@example.com
How To Apply
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org