Sr Manufacturing Engineer/ Mechanical
Job Order #: 15290724
Waltham, MA 02451
40 hours per week
MassHire Lowell Career Center has an opening for a Direct Hire opportunity through a well know staffing agency in the area.
Position: Senior Manufacturing Engineer/ Mechanical
Location: Waltham, MA
Salary: $90k-$100k (DOE)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday - 7:00am-3:30pm (On-Call for 3rd Shift)
- Provide technical floor support for manufacturing process equipment, including working with and directing technicians to assist in troubleshooting of various issues.
- Contribute to or lead development, design and the validation of existing and start up manufacturing equipment?s processes.
- Create, maintain, and improve Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), validation documents (IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Perform engineering studies and analyses on existing manufacturing processes to improve process reliability.
- Manage the various functions of projects for proper implementation that meets all regulatory guidelines including the creation and performance of Installation, Operational & Performance Qualifications, Process Validations and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Use appropriate statistical techniques to improve product quality and cost.
- Bachelor?s degree in Mechanical Engineering; Electrical engineering coursework is helpful
- 5-10+ years of manufacturing engineering experience, preferably supporting automated equipment in high volume manufacturing
- Good written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of QSR and ISO regulations is a plus
How To Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Address Not Available
Waltham, MA 02451
Per Diem Position
Business Service Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852