Entry Level - Manufacturing Associates
Job Order #: 15392429
Acton, MA 01720
50 hours per week
Entry Level Manufacturing Associates
MassHire Lowell Career Center has multiple openings for a well-known company in Acton, MA. Looking for Entry Level Manufacturing Associates for the #1 Manufacturer of Convertible topping and leading manufacturer of interior automotive trim in North America.
Ideal opportunity for your first manufacturing experience!
Offering competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- Overtime paid after 8 hours worked per shift.
- Annual bonus program
- $1,000 Employee referral program
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Long-term disability insurance available on date of hire
- Very low deductible & out of pocket costs
- 100% tuition reimbursement once eligibility is met.
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- Paid time off including 11 paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing once eligibility requirements are met.
- On-site gym
10-hour Shift with overtime available
- Days - Monday through Friday - 6:20 AM - 4:20 PM
- Nights - Monday-Thursday 8:20 PM - 6:20 AM, Friday 4:20 PM - 2:20 AM
- Manufacturing Associate will be cross train on different manufacturing machines.
- Responsible for visual inspection for quality, detecting defects in products coming off the line, and informing the machine operator of any problems with materials.
- Fast-paced work environment that will require standing for the entire shift.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Be able to communicate in English (written and verbal) about production issues.
Steel toed boots
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Qualified candidates should have a good track record with attendance and job performance 1-2 years of work experience showing stability and reliability. Training available for qualified candidates.
Please email resume to Marianne.Segool@MassHireLowellCC.com or call 978-805-4702 for more info
How To Apply
Qualified candidates please e-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-805-4702 for more info
87 Hayward Rd
Acton, MA 01720
Per Diem Position
- Major Medical
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Clothing Allowance
- Education Cost Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- In-house Skill Training Programs
- Long Term Disability Leave
MassHire Lowell Career Center
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852