MassHire Lowell Career Center has a company in the Greater Lowell Area who is looking for a Document Control Aide to join their team.
Cortron, Inc., founded in 1969, is a privately-held, AS9100 registered manufacturing company located in Lowell, MA. We provide unique solutions to complex data-entry problems for defense and industrial applications. Our products are designed, manufactured, and certified to survive and operate in the harshest environments set forth by military and industrial standards. Our continuous success is attributed to our breadth and depth of product offerings, our unsurpassed quality, and our commitment to servicing our customers.
Looking for a highly motivated Document Control Aide. This is a great opportunity to be a significant contributor to the success of a small, dynamic company.
- Supports Configuration Control with filing, organization, copying, sorting and issuing documents.
- Makes edits to documents as needed or directed.
- Proof- reads documents
- Helps to produce documentation, processes, procedures, ECO?s, etc. for distribution to manufacturing floor.
- Research revision history collects answers for clarification purposes.
- Creates checklists, excel spreadsheets to track projects or activities.
- Pulls obsolete documentation from the floor and other filing locations.
- Works with department managers to secure or issue proper documentation, IPC?s, ECO?s, processes.
- Interfaces with Engineering and Manufacturing to communicate answers, retrieve data to resolve problems or close out required actions.
- Makes updates to documentation as directed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Attention to details.
- Should work in a timely fashion.
- Familiar with Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, team player
- Can use a copier.
- Can read and write clearly.
- Ability to interpret a schematic and written procedures helpful but not necessary.
- Prior experience with PDM or PLM tools helpful but not necessary.
- US Citizenship Required
- No Relocation
- Full medical, dental, life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability
- 10 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days per year which is accrued monthly
- Performance-based bonuses
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC insurance
In addition, they typically shut down for 1-2 weeks (paid time off) during year-end holidays (above and beyond normal vacation time)
All applicants must apply on Cortron, Inc.?s website at www.cortroninc.com/careers. Only those applicants who include a resume, cover letter, and SALARY REQUIREMENT will be considered. The application process is not complete until you apply on our website.
Principals only please
- Cortron is an EEO/AA ? M/F/Vets/Individuals with Disabilities employer.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration