Tavern On The Line is looking for cooks and line cooks to join their team.
Location: Dracut MA
Positions: Cooks and Line Cooks
Schedule: Flexible hours between 10am and 10pm. 7 days a week.
The cook/ Line Cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver quality food in a fast-paced environment. Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing workstations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Taking orders from wait staff
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Previous experience or relevant work experience
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration