Looking for Bank Tellers for the Chelmsford, MA and Methuen, MA areas.
Benefits: 401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Sick Leave, Vacation.
Limited Part-time / 16 hours per week
Part-time / 24 hours per week
Full-time / 40 hours per week
Starting Pay Rate: $15.05 per hour
Openings: Bank Teller
Responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of member?s routine financial transactions under the general supervision of the Assistant Branch Manager. Builds member relationships with an emphasis on financial education, through knowledge and a thorough understanding of all credit union products & services. Quality of the work produced and level of productivity is within acceptable range for the department and corresponds to level of experience; adheres to established policies and procedures. Supports the Credit Union?s Core Values and Ultimate Goal along with the branch?s focus on service, quality, efficiency, and teamwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts routine transactions accurately and efficiently including, but not limited to, check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, gift card sales, external payment processing and coin slip processing while developing rapport and offering personalized member service; delivers service with a smile and positive attitude.
- Actively engages in the relationship building process by identifying member?s financial needs, educating the member and making the appropriate product and/or service referrals; proactively seeks ways to develop, strengthen and expand member relationships; goes above beyond, demonstrates a special effort to say 'yes' in order to accommodate internal and external member needs.
- Anticipates member?s needs and takes responsibility for addressing member questions/concerns; refers issues that exceed authority or knowledge base to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commits to continually increasing knowledge of all credit union deposit and loan products.
- Remains vigilant and aware of surroundings; reports any unusual or suspicious behaviors, activity or inconsistencies.
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration among team members to ensure efficient department operation; establishes and continually strives to strengthen good working relationships with all credit union personnel to ensure operational alignment with core values and organizational goals.
- Understands dual control and adheres to established policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Signs treasurer checks within authorized limits.
- Prepares monthly dialog for coaching with manager.
- Adheres to all branch processes, procedures, and compliance regulations including member identification, OFAC verification and confidentiality policies.
- Performs individual settlement procedures and balances cash drawer daily; assists in balancing the branch at the end of the day.
- Understands and supports branch metrics that are used to measure success including but not limited to Transactions per Hour (TPH), Balancing Standards, Relationship Building Standards, etc.
- Completes required training timely; maintains understanding of all compliance regulations including but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation D, etc.
- Participates in department projects as directed.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as assigned and therefore required.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration