EDUCATION INSTRUCTIONAL PARAPROFESSIONAL
Greater Lowell Technical High School
Job Order #: 15532401
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
40 hours per week
POSITION: LTS ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION INSTRUCTIONAL PARAPROFESSIONAL
Job ID: 3669004
Application Deadline: September 23, 2021
Posted: September 9, 2021
Starting Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-time
Positions Available: 1
GLTHS-ELA/ELL/Reading & Social Studies Department
- This is to cover for a one-year leave.
- The following is a brief summary of the essential duties associated with this position. It is not all inclusive:
1.To assist Academic/Technical teachers in providing instruction to ELL students
2.To assist in monitoring ELL student progress and provide suggestion for remediation
3.To assist in the maintenance of ELL student data
4.To assist students in computer instruction
5.To carry out other duties requested by the ELE/ELA Title 1 Reading Cluster Chairperson.
- Experience as an Instructional Paraprofessional, especially in a multi-cultural setting desired.
- Experience working with adolescents
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in speaking, writing either Arabic, Vietnamese, Portuguese or Khmer, along with English.
- The School District is required by law to conduct a Massachusetts criminal record information (CORI) background check. In addition, new hires will be subject to and their employment is contingent upon, a finger-print based state and national criminal history check to determine an individual's suitability for employment in this position. Further details will be provided during the later stage of the hiring process.
- A Greater Lowell Technical High School employment application is required to be submitted. Applications may be obtained online at www.gltech.org, select ?Job postings? or by contacting the Human Resource Office Tele: (978) 441-4938, Email: Acanavan@gltech.org or Ktierney@gltech.org. Your application should include: resume, cover letter, application, college transcripts, proof of educator license, and 3 letters of recommendation written within the last 3 years
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
For full job description please visit the link provided: LTS English Language Education Instructional Paraprofessional job in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts (schoolspring.com)
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration
250 Pawtucket BLVD.
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Per Diem Position
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852