Lowell Community Health Center
Job Order #: 15569000
LOWELL, MA 01852
40 hours per week
Lowell Community Health Center is looking for a Case Manager to oin their team.
- Maintain Case Load of not less than 30 HIV+ consumers
- Demonstrate regular communication with case load
- Complete initial assessments
- Complete re-assessments
- Complete individual service plans
- Facilitate supported referrals for medical care
- Meet with clients at their home as needed
- Accompany clients to medical and/or social service appointments as needed
- Facilitate supported referrals for housing, food resources, other concrete social services
- Facilitate supported referrals for behavioral health services
- Work collaboratively with LCHCs interdisciplinary HIV team.
- Complete all required documentation/progress notes of client visits, phone calls in client?s medical record/eCW
- Assesses and refers patients to Partner Services, medical care, Peer Support, Community services, etc, as needed.
- Provide care and treatment within a Harm Reduction Framework
- Provide Positive Prevention discussions during clinical visits
- Provide social and emotional support to clients with HIV/AIDS
- Promote client self-advocacy and self-sufficiency
- Encourage and foster the involvement of clients in all aspects of health promotion and prevention activities
- Participates in scheduled administrative and clinical supervision processes.
- Co-Facilitate peer support groups as required
- Facilitate /Co-facilitate peer support activities as required
- Provides case management inclusive of social services and medical coordination to clients infected with HIV.
- Ensures that all clients have access to the highest quality of care and delivers all services in a culturally competent manner.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration
161 Jackson Street
LOWELL, MA 01852
Per Diem Position
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852