Position: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm (Full-time)
Pay rate: $18.00-$25.00 Per hour (DOE)
Benefits: 401k, Retirement Plan, Short/Long Term Disability, Dental, Major Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler reports to the Production Supervisor and performs intricate electronic/electro-mechanical assembly functions and troubleshooting on sub-assemblies, optical assemblies, and final assemblies according to company workmanship standards and specifications.
The position requires competence in reading and interpreting wiring lists, assembly drawings and work orders using visual aids, and schematic diagrams. The individual must possess good manual dexterity, attention to detail and be able to work within a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform mechanical and electrical assembly of subassemblies and main frame assemblies, including dressing wire harness and main connections to main harness.
- Works from schematics, diagrams and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to assemble parts.
- Uses power screw drivers and other handheld tools to assemble and trouble shoot systems.
- Troubleshoots mechanical and electrical subassemblies.
- Installs Printed Circuit Boards while maintain electrostatic compliance.
- Performs product testing for final assemblies
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 0-2 years¿ experience in electro-mechanical assembly, optical assembly and /or troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly and schematic diagrams.
- Proven experience in electrical, mechanical, and component identification.
- Strong electro-mechanical assembly skills including troubleshooting and reworking.
- Demonstrated capability to use basic test equipment.
- Excellent comprehension of written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge and use of Calipers and Micrometers for measurement.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Understanding of the Metric and English measurement system.
- Experience with MRP systems (workorders, inventory transactions, etc.) a plus.
- Knowledge of Omnify, or equivalent Product Lifecycle Management software is a plus.
- Soldering skills are a plus.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Ability to lift at least 45 lbs.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration