Responsible for maintaining established Quality Systems. Help direct Quality Assurance activities necessary in maintaining quality certifications (ISO 9001:2015, MED, CE). Helps develop and monitor procedures, corrective actions, audits, and verification of processes, to ensure product quality. Maintain a well-documented system, and enforcing of best manufacturing practices by validating process systems and procedural documentation. A successful Quality Systems Administrator is well organized, able to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, and excels in communications with internal and external customers.
Summary of essential job functions and responsibilities
- Maintains the Quality Management Systems, through use of Quality tools and software.
- Achieves effective Quality Systems by implementing and maintaining quality objectives throughout the company.
- Helps implement and document control requirements that are critical to product quality.
- Validates process and product control by maintaining established specifications and quality attributes, determining product acceptance criteria, and measuring product outcome. Helps determine product quality suitability for use.
- Performs root cause analysis on products outside of specifications, and determines solutions to ensure corrective measures are satisfactory.
- Train and supervise internal audit teams and activities.
- Uses statistical methods and analysis in understanding data, and uses the data to drive quality control.
- Identify training needs, and implement actions to ensure company compliance.
- Implements and maintains a system by which color accuracy of finished product is visually acceptable, and reliably correct to a known value/scale.
- Schedule, organize, and record Management Review Meetings as required.
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, practices, and methodologies.
- Works with Manufacturing and Process Engineering to improve upon current processes.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Provide customer service with support.
- Ability to communicate and execute policies and procedures.
- Enforce all company rules and regulations.
- Ensure internal and external customer needs are met on a daily basis.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor?s degree in a relatable field preferred.
- Five plus years of Quality Assurance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Complete understanding of ISO 9000 requirements as they relate to manufacturing.
- Familiarity with the documentation requirements, recordings, and techniques to do so.
- Strong leadership, management, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A combination of education and experience may meet the above requirements.
Required Skills or Abilities
- Working knowledge and familiarity with ISO 9001:2015
- Computer knowledge (MS Office) and ability to learn various software programs and applications.
- Working knowledge of statistical data collection and analyzation.
- Strong ability to provide written documentation and product specifications.
- Familiarity with procedures, audits, corrective actions and the creation thereof.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem solving abilities.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration