Pest Control Specialist
Bain Pest Control Service
Job Order #: 15688389
Lowell, MA 01851
40 hours per week
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Bain Pest Control Service is a member of the Rentokil family of companies, the global leader in Pest Control across more than 80 countries. At Bain Pest Control Service, we believe providing our team members a career path with growth and earning potential is essential to our success as an organization. We support our self-motivated team?s professional development and personal goals with an environment that provides ongoing training, financial incentives for excellence, and additional rewards for growing the volume of Bain Pest Control Service business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Pest Control - Conduct inspections to determine the source of pest activity. Select and build a solution of products and services to remedy pest presence. Perform pest treatments and install products to create a pest-free environment. Operate and maintain service vehicles and equipment.
- Customer Experience - Build customer relationships through friendly, helpful, and courteous behavior during service visits. Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to pest issues and recommend appropriate services to resolve customer concerns. Identify and alert customers of additional service offerings that will provide value to the customer.
- Continuous Learning - Become knowledgeable in the array of available Bain Pest Control Service products and services through provided, paid training. Stay current on the latest developments, trends, technology, and regulations in the pest control industry. Participate in employer-provided training on new methods, products, and services in the Bain Pest Control Service range of pest control solutions. Obtain and maintain licenses/certificates required by federal, state, and local regulations funded by Bain Pest Control Service.
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen and drug test standard.
- Possess a valid driver?s license and undergo motor vehicle driving record check
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer-facing experience preferred
Other Skills, Attributes, and Abilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning and becoming knowledgeable in the area of pest control
- Comfortable with self-directed working conditions after a training period
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
1320 Middlesex Street
Lowell, MA 01851
Per Diem Position
- Major Medical
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation Leave
- Education Cost Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability Leave
- Long Term Disability Leave
Business Services Representative
1074 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852