The Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate provides support to the accounting department through the completion of financial, administrative, and clerical duties. The job consists of the accurate and efficient daily processing of the accounts receivable/accounts payable transactions. In addition, he or she will assist with policy, procedure, and process development and will facilitate special projects and process improvements as needed.
- Accounts Receivable ? daily payment application, respond to & resolve customer inquiries, processing of invoices and credit memos, process customer applications, review and utilize customer holds, monitor AR aging for discrepancies
- Accounts Payable ?process invoices daily, process payments, respond to & resolve vendor issues, investigate & resolve aged Received Not Vouchered (RNV) transactions, and review vendor statements to ensure accurate processing.
- Continuous Improvement ? working cross-functionally when needed, drive improvement of accounts receivable/payable processes from a quality and productivity perspective.
- mWorking Capital ? facilitate process improvements for accounts receivable/payable and assist as needed with analysis and insights on working capital performance.
- Monthly Closings ? communicate intercompany balances, prepare JE for required accruals at month, BS reconciliations
- Team Support ? Support team with various projects/tasks as needed.
- Compliance ? Assist with internal and external compliance tasks
PERSONAL TRAITS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Quality First: Plan & execute accurate, complete, timely and reliable work; integrity never compromised.
- Management by Fact: Gathers, analyzes and summarized data to draw rational, fact-based conclusions.
- Blameless: Seeks root-cause solutions and counter-measures rather than finding someone to blame.
- Teamwork: Collaborative with customers (both external and internal), suppliers and associates at all levels toward mutual objectives.
- Sense of urgency: High energy, bias for taking action; spontaneously recognizes and resolves issues
- Continuous improvement: Develops and implements creative solutions to systems and processes
- Deliver results: Driven to deliver short and long-term results; maintains focus on what?s most important.
- Adapting to change: Able to effectively adapt an environment of change and uncertainty.
- Innovative: Generates and implements creative solutions; challenges current methods and seeks alternatives.
Education & Experience
- Excellent computer skills for high accuracy data entry required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills ? including written, verbal and listening skills
- JDE experience preferred
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration