Setra Systems, Inc. is a precision technologies company that designs and manufactures a broad line of premium sensing products. We are proudly an Operating Company within Fortive Corporation, and we are looking for a driven individual who can make an immediate impact on our organization. The right candidate will be confident in their current abilities with the hunger to learn and grow their skills.
The HR Specialist role responsibilities include:
- Elevate Setra?s candidate experience initiatives: Gain visibility and demonstrate accountability within the business by scheduling phone, in-person, and video conference interviews and all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find high demand talent through referrals, networking, and other external sources
- Through market mapping and in-network recommendations, build long term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Develop a strong working relationship with the hiring managers and candidates
- Upholding (data) integrity: Maintain a clear recruiting workflow by updating candidate?s status in Applicant Tracking System.
- Partner with the Hiring manager, HR Business Partner, and Setra?s team leaders to develop the onboarding strategy, curriculum, and approach by position.
- Host and act as a presenter/facilitator for Setra?s New Hire Orientation program and ongoing onboarding activities (virtually and in person), ensuring new employees have a successful start and that important event logistic details are executed.
- Create or edit course materials such as slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc
- Support pre-boarding and department onboarding coordination efforts which may include but is not limited to the management of special projects, etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for internal teams and new hires, ensuring that the communication of information is seamless
- Keep proper records of relevant orientation data such as attendance, assessment evaluations, and feedback surveys.
- Assist on small to large, company-wide mission critical projects from original concept through final implementation
- Assist with project execution plan and all implementation processes including progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery
- Design, implement, and project manage process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies, ensure reliability and foster a seamless end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Provide internal consulting services regarding the interpretation and application of HR policies and processes.
- Day-to-day associate relations including benefits counseling, policy review, fact-finding, etc.
- Corporate and regulatory reporting
- Keep current on local and federal employment law
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors? degree, or equivalent, or Associate degree with 3+ years of HR specialist responsibilities, manufacturing setting preferred
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and teamwork - create followership
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Effective time management and organizational skills
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration