Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company?s solutions serve more than 120,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at www.microchip.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled/Veterans/Minorities/Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with Disabilities - If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with ?Applicant Accommodation Request? in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-792-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Perform component wire bonding functions in the production of RF transistor packaged devices. Operates automatic and semi-automatic wire bonders and bond pull tester in performing wire bonding functions
- Work on assignments specified by build sheets, requiring attention to detail, high quality and consistent work rate
- Operates various wire bonding equipment with ability to multi-task by working on several pieces of equipment.
- Able to work with test technicians and determine optimum wire bonding parameters, including but not limited to adjusting loop heights
- Must be able to collect, record and discuss Work Order (WO) data gathered during the wire bonding operations.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with supervisor or technical personnel.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand minimum of half of the shift.
- Assembly/Test ESD controlled clean room environment, requiring smock, finger cots and daily ESD strap monitoring.
- Required to look thru microscopes for extended periods of time.
PERCENTAGE OF SHIFT AND LONGEST TIME (ENTER STANDING %, WALKING %, SITTING %, DRIVING %, INSIDE %, OUTSIDE %, HOURS STANDING, WALKING, SITTING, DRIVING, AND USUAL SHIFT HOURS AND DAYS)
CHECK EACH ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS, MAXIMUM LBS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Hearing, Talking, Seeing, Works Alone, Works Around Others
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration