The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Lead Cashier is responsible for stocking and inventorying product as well as maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the retail location. The individual provides general customer service and assistance to guests and may process sales transactions. The Retail Sales Lead Worker may be responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the Retail Sales operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns work assignments to a retail team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff members in customer service, cash handling, product knowledge, and other applicable processes and procedures
- Greets and assists customers while anticipating their needs
- Ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels and replenishes and arranges items as needed to maintain appearance
- Operates register, handles cash, and process credit card transactions
- Responsible for cash handling, safe verifications, and preparing deposits
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Experience in a supervisory or related role preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
How To Apply