Working with the team to assemble finished materials based on production CAD drawings. Produce to Takt time, while recording accurate material usage history and labor times on a per-job or per-part basis. Must produce first quality goods with minimum amount of re-work.
Qualification / Skills
Sewing ? Industrial Materials
Cutting from Drawings
Ability to lift 40 lbs.
LEAN or Continuous Improvement experience a plus
Catalyst Acoustics Group, the parent company of an elite group of acoustic, seismic, vibration and noise control companies are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for website content & maintenance across all Catalyst companies? websites, tactical execution of marketing campaigns through Pay Per Click (PPC), CRM (Hubspot & Pipedrive) Management, Marketing Automation (MAKE), Email Marketing & Social Media Strategies.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned digital marketing professional with a 5-7+ year background and experience in managing & maintaining CMS & CRM systems. He/She will also need to have a detailed technical understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click and Marketing Automation Systems. This role is 100% remote with up to 15% travel and will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
All applicants should share examples of your work on other websites (websites maintained or landing pages built) along with your application.
* Manage website content, landing pages, and web data across Contao content management systems.
* Lead and Project Manage website redesign projects on a regular cadence.
* Management of multiple CRM systems, including Hubspot for Marketing and Pipedrive for sales teams. This includes the ability to understand data sync structures and field mappings via the MAKE automation platform.
* Support the creation, distribution, and quality assurance testing of brand email communications via Hubspot, ensuring compliance with best practices including A/B testing for emails and landing pages.
* Continuously analyze paid acquisition performance (Google Ads/LinkedIn), deriving insights and recommendations.
* Manage PPC campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and any reconciling discrepancies
* Track, report, and analyze website metrics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
* Research and implement SEO keywords to use throughout the company's websites and marketing materials
* Stay abreast of marketing campaigns and materials of competitors, and use this information to keep marketing approaches relevant, competitive, and leading edge.
* Build, track and optimize lead generation campaigns via LinkedIn Advertising Platform.
* Management of a Lead Generation Manager to facilitate all marketing qualified leads to appropriate sales teams and independent sales reps.
* 5-7+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or related field (SEO/PPC experience preferred, agency experience is a plus)
* 5+ years of experience managing & updating websites via a CMS, preferably Contao and WordPress.
* 5+ years of experience with CRM systems, ideally Hubspot or Pipedrive.
* 2+ years of experience with marketing tools such as ASANA, CANVA, MAKE/INTEGROMAT.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe programs ? Photoshop and InDesign.
* Google Ads and Google Analytics certified.
* Expertise in social media strategy and platforms.
* Project management skills and attention to detail, ASANA
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ay7Z4GTbxQBP6cJylFR68k
How To Apply