NATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT - WGGB
Sales and Marketing
NATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT - WGGB
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Named 2021 Station of the Year by the Massachusetts Broadcasters Association, Western Mass News is a licensed television station in Springfield, Massachusetts, and serves the Pioneer Valley. The networks of Western Mass News include ABC 40, Fox 6, and CBS 3. Our three major networks and digital platform speak daily to over half of Western Mass Mass and the area businesses. Gray TV has extensive resources from training to specialized business units to a number of production divisions creating original content for our TV stations. Gray TV is looking into the future, come look with us.
Western Mass News (ABC 40, CBS3, Fox6) is seeking an organized, resourceful, detail-oriented individual to provide administrative support to the national sales desk. Qualified candidate must be able to assist with all aspects of national television sales to help achieve maximum bookings. Successful candidate should have a positive attitude, excellent time management, and organizational and communication skills combined with proven skills with Microsoft Office products.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide spot placement reports to agencies
- Assist with Rate request reports
- Assist with reconciliation/post-analysis of advertising buys
- Accurate data entry of all national sales contracts.
- Confirmation of all national sales contracts.
- Assist with all political advertising contracts.
- Provide support to Sales Management and Sales Team order entry in the WideOrbit Connect system.
- Daily maintenance of all national contract revisions, additions, and cancellations.
- Daily makegood and preemption reconciliation.
- Daily management of makegood offers.
- Local and network program change notifications.
- Research of credit requests or contract discrepancies.
- Daily traffic and copy maintenance of national sales contracts.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Applicant must be detail-oriented, a problem solver who is able to learn new things quickly.
- The ideal candidate is an organized multi-tasker.
- This person can work well under pressure and understands how to prioritize and manage time wisely.
- Candidate should be proficient in data entry and have experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel systems.
- Prior experience and working knowledge of Wide Orbit is preferred.
- College degree and sales/ advertising experience is preferred
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your cover letter, resume, and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WGGB-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
How To Apply
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your cover letter, resume, and references (include link of your work)