If you are looking for the job that gives you the perfect combo of Pay, Benefits, & Flexibility, you just found it! Being a Van Driver for Van Pool Transportation, NRT, Salter, and Trombly gives you the pay you deserve, the benefits you need, plus flexibility. Oh, and the most important part? You get to positively impact the lives of children in your community by driving them to school!
What We Offer: FLEXIBILITY
- 25-29 hours per week
- Up to $19/Hour
- Split Shifts- 5:30am-9:00am & 1:00pm-5:00pm (example: exact hours depend on assigned route) Must be available for both shifts.
- No commute! The van goes home with you!
- 401(k) plan option, Dental, Vision, & Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- Age 21+ & have had a driver?s license for 3+ consecutive years.
- Satisfactory Driving Record (no suspension etc.)
- Ability to pass a background check, CORI & SORI
- A school pupil transport license (7D certificate). Easy to get and we?ll help you get it!
What You?ll Be doing:
- Safely operate a motor vehicle, in accordance with all State and Federal traffic laws, while driving school-aged children.
- Safely operate a variety of vehicles, including sedans, mini-vans, full size passenger vans, and wheelchair vans.
- Safely assist students as needed. This includes helping them enter and exit the vehicle, using the vehicle?s lap and shoulder belts, and safely securing them in car seats and booster seats.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in (English) with students, parents, teachers, and staff.
- Effective communication skills while using a two-way radio system.
As part of the Beacon Mobility Family of Companies- Van Pool was founded with the idea of partnering with school districts to provide superior service and expertise in transporting special needs students to and from educational settings. Since that time, we?ve steadily grown by providing best in class service, creating significant value to our school district partners. Van Pool has built its brand upon doing "Whatever It Takes" to ensure that the individual requirements of our students are met each day.
Join our Team by applying directly to our website:
How To Apply
To Apply: goto www.Vanpoolma.com